b

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Benefit - Realness of Concealness

I have a huge problem with dark under eye circles and I have tried many concealers.  I stopped by Ulta last week and saw Benefit-Realness of Concealness.  The packaging looked so cute!  It was like a small combo of everything you need to conceal and highlight.  I had to try it...to my surprise it really works!  It really conceals even the darkest circles.  Love it!  The name is perfect for this product, it even comes with a small mirror.  Super cute.

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to get this...I have terrible dark circles haha.

    http://liveoutloud14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have under eye circles, might have to try this seen as i use Dream Matte Mousse concealer and it works great, but they've now discontinued it :( boohooo
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! thanks for sharing

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, under eye circles is a real problem for me, hopefully this will work (that is if I buy it) ;Dxx

    http://thelipssayitall.blogspot.com/

    ellie,xo

    and.... *drum roll* Im your 20th follower!

    ReplyDelete